Learn how to safely handle a jet ski
Whether launching your own jet ski in the UK or driving one abroad, this certificate is increasingly being asked for.
Min Age: 12
Previous Experience Required
- Handling and recovery skills
- Passage planning and decision making
- High and low speed riding skills
- Essential safety information
- Collision avoidance and orientation at sea
Abilities gained after the course
You will be self-sufficient in good conditions, and aware of the limitations of you and your craft. On successful completion you will hold the RYA PWC certificate.
Try a course in the RYA Powerboating scheme.
RYA Personal Watercraft Handbook Find here
Find a Training Centre offering this course
- Training Schools
- Location Guide